Vacancy Quality Control Engineer
Would you like to work with high-tech equipment that is used globally to perform research at the atomic and molecular scale? And would you like to be responsible for the proper functioning of these systems so that our customers can conduct their research without disturbance?
DENSsolutions is a fast-growing nanotechnology company active in the field of In Situ microscopy. Nanotechnology is considered to be key for meeting the challenges of today’s world in clean technologies, semiconductors, health and climate change.
We are looking for a starting Quality Control Engineer who will perform the inspection of incoming products from our suppliers to ensure that they meet our quality standards. You will be responsible for the quality control of our MEMS devices, TEM holders and fluid handling systems. You will work hands-on with a large variety of products using various inspection tools in our laboratory. These include optical and electron microscopes for inspection of our MEMS chips, as well as pressure and helium leak-testing. Aside from quality assurance, you will take ownership of the operational processes necessary to prepare products for shipment, for example final assembly steps and packing.
You will work in a young and dynamic team, together with a group of experts in various technological domains, including Mechatronics, Precision Engineering, Software, and Micro & Nano-Engineering. As part of your role, you will also maintain close contact with R&D, Sales and Operations.
- MBO/HBO-level with technical background, for example Mechanical Engineering/Mechatronics/Precision Engineering/Applied Physics
- Affinity with the handling of small, delicate mechanical components
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances and deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to read and speak English fluently
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Knowledge of quality control processes
- Experience with inspection/metrology techniques, such as optical and/or electron microscopy and infrared thermometry
- Inspect incoming products from our suppliers
- Perform quality workflows, such as calibration of our MEMS chips
- Prepare approved products for shipment
- Monitor and maintain lab equipment and lab stock
- Identify root causes and initiate corrective actions for products that do not meet quality requirements
- Ensure all quality data is captured and reported
- Structured and organized
- Eager to learn
- Team player
- Creative trouble-shooter
The contract is based on 32-40 hours/week. We offer a competitive salary with bonus possibilities, strong growth opportunities and also access to an international network of high-tech/nanoscience companies. You will start with a one year contract, with the intention to progress into a long-term contract.
To apply, please attach your CV and motivation letter in an email to email@example.com. For any questions you might have about this vacancy, please contact Dr. Hugo Pérez, Chief Technology Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.