Medior Software Developer
Are you a software developer with a proficiency in C# .NET and WPF? And would you like to work on a software platform we’ve designed that is currently enabling ground-breaking research all over the world? Then join our software team and work on our In Situ experiment control and automation software – Impulse!
DENSsolutions is a fast-growing nanotechnology company active in the field of In Situ microscopy. Nanotechnology is considered to be key for meeting the challenges of today’s world in clean technologies, semiconductors, health and climate change.
We are looking for a full-time software developer to strengthen our software development team. As part of your role, you will contribute to building new features for our platform and integrations with third-party systems to expand the capabilities of our innovative solutions. You will be involved in the entire software development cycle: from idea to concept, from implementation to optimization. Your focus will be on the prototyping and development of new features for the platform (C# .NET WPF). These developments will pose challenges such as the synchronization and automation of multiple devices in the system.
You will be joining a young and dynamic team of experts in various technological domains, including Mechatronics, Precision Engineering, Software, and Micro & Nano-Engineering.
- Recent C# .NET experience
- Experience with WPF
- 2-5 years of working experience
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to understand and build on existing code
- Experience interfacing with hardware
- Experience with Python
- Knowledge of inspection/metrology techniques, such as optical and/or electron microscopy and infrared thermometry
- Creating new developments for our software platform (i.e. novel features, platform optimization, change requests and bug fixes)
- Review internally existing solutions and seek to improve them through writing code that solves problems and corrects issues discovered
The contract is based on 32-40 hours/week. We offer a competitive salary with bonus possibilities, strong growth opportunities and also access to an international network of high-tech/nanoscience companies. You will start with a one year contract, with the intention to progress into a long-term contract.
To apply, you can do so via LinkedIn or attach your CV and motivation letter in an email to our Product Architect, Merijn Pen at email@example.com. For any questions you might have about this vacancy, please contact Merijn.