Vacancy Sales and Channel Manager
DENSsolutions is a fast-growing high-tech company active in the field of In Situ Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) for fundamental research in Nanotechnology. Nanotechnology is key in finding solutions for today’s societal challenges like climate change, increasing energy demands and healthcare.
In order to meet our customers’ growing demand for in-situ Sample Management Solutions we are seeking to hire a Sales and Channel Manager. As Sales and Channel Manager you will be responsible for developing and realising the bookings plan, working mostly through our global distributor network. As Sales and Channel manager, you will be responsible for worldwide sales excluding the Asian markets. The role reports into the Chief Operations Officer and is based in our office in Delft.
DENSsolutions is a global and totally customer-focused company. We collaborate with leading scientists and engineers across the globe to understand their experimental challenges in In Situ TEM and we partner with leading Nanofabrication and Mechatronics companies to realize our ideas.
For this, it is important to set up a successful and strong global, customer focused distribution channel. Towards this end as Sales and Channel Manager you will need to further develop our distribution network working closely with our Product Managers, our Chief Technology Officer and the Chief Operations Officer.
Key activities & responsibilities
- Develop, manage and motivate a winning Distribution Network and, together with your Network, manage our bookings plan,
targeting year-over-year growth, and our margin targets.
- Develop a clear understanding of our technology, competitive advantage, market requirements, and our unique selling points to drive sales, and support our Distribution Network in winning deals.
- Strategise and execute make/break individual deals/opportunities in close collaboration with the distributor. Go the ‘extra
mile’ to get a deal over the line.
- Gather Market Intelligence and ensure Market Intelligence feedback into the product roadmaps and the R&D strategy.
- Regular contact with distributors to expedite closing deals and to manage the Network by setting targets, tracking performance, training in sales, ensuring technical support and CRM and Sales Funnel development.
- Travelling (up to 35% of your time) within your region to convince end customers of our superior solutions to solve their research and application challenges. Creating strong relationships in relevant TEM communities with university professors and R&D directors, as well as PhD students, post docs and lab managers.
- Together with your distributors, identify key sales targets and secure appointments for initial product presentations and product demos, developing pipelines and closing business with prospective customers.
- Share our passion for science and technology (ideally for in-situ TEM and all its possibilities), want to understand the needs of fundamental research using in-situ TEM and our solutions with a drive to sell our products.
- Are a team player looking for a small close-knit team that sometimes feels more like family than your average colleagues.
- Go the ‘extra mile’ to get a deal over the line. We believe that we can secure any deal, and we are looking for someone who will share our conviction.
- Have an MSc and you have worked in a technical (preferably involving (electron) microscopy) environment within a sales-related role for at least 7 years.
- Are fluent in English, and can convincingly communicate in this technically challenging field with world-leading authorities in Nanoscience.
We offer a competitive salary & bonus. You will start with a one-year contract with the possibility of progression into a long-term contract.
For more details, please contact Daan Bormans, Chief Operations Officer, +31614322897 or email email@example.com