Vacancy Sales Administrator
|Industry||High tech instrumentation|
|Market||Research Markets: Materials Science, Chemistry, Micro-electronics|
|Customer type||Technical Universities, Government research labs, Industrial/Corporate R&D depts.|
|Stakeholders||Director Operations, Logistics Director Operations Coordinator, Controller, Distributors, End-Customers|
|Channel Model||70 % via Distributors, 30 % Direct Sales|
|Geographical||Global: 20% North America, 25% Europe, 40% Asia, 5% RoW|
|Summary of position||The Sales Administrator supports Director Operations in all sales and shipment administrative work|
|Profile||Accurate, to-the-point, team player, process oriented|
|Reporting to||Director Operations|
|Contract type||Full-time: 40 hr/week|
|Location||Head office: Delft, The Netherlands|
|Travel requirements||Yes, 5% or more, international|
|Starting date||Q3 2019|
It’s widely accepted that nanotechnology is essential to solve many of the global challenges which human society is facing today. A growing and richer global population with an increased energy demand and at the same time climate change drive the agenda of all major scientific organizations. Scientists all over the world strive to understand materials and processes down to the atomic level. The Transmission Electron Microscope (TEM) has been proven to be a powerful tool to capture essential nano-structural information.
DENSsolutions develops, manufactures and markets so called “in situ solution” for TEM; “in situ solutions” are add-ons to existing TEM equipment. “in situ solutions” enable researchers to study physical, chemical and electrical processes at the atomic scale. The in-situ research will help to develop clean and green technology solutions and solutions to fight climate change.
In doing so, DENSsolutions is helping its customers to change the world, one atom at a time!
We are looking for a qualified Sales Administrator to join our operations team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for our distributors and customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries. You will have a pivotal role in our Order Acceptance and Order Fulfillments processes.
- Own the Sales@DENSsolutions mail box
- Send sales support materials and quotations to distributors and end-customers
- Keep CRM/Hubspot updated
- Lead Order Acceptance Process
- Check Order Accuracy and Completeness
- Check Delivery Time
- Input Order into Exact and issue internal Sales Order
- Send Order Reconfirmation to distributor and end-customer
- Liaise with Logistics to ensure timely delivery
- Lead Release for Shipment
- Check completeness
- Check forwarding
- After approval for Release, update Exact.
- Website management – WordPress CMS
|Proven work experience as a Sales Administrator or Sales support agent||5 years||7+ years|
|Education in business administration||Bachelor’s degree||Bachelor’s degree|
|Languages||Dutch and English both spoken and written||Dutch and English both spoken and written|
|Hands-on experience with CRM software, MS Office (MS Excel in particular) and Financial Admin Software||Any CRM and any financial Admin Software||Hands-on experience with Hubspot and Exact|
|Character||Team Player, understands the business environment of start/scale ups , ‘can do’ attitude, organizational skills, multitasking, able to work under strict deadlines.|
What we have to offer
- A competitive Salary
- A pivotal role at a fast-growing high-tech company with a global market
- Strong personal development opportunities
- To become a valued member of our multicultural and entrepreneurial team
How to apply
- Qualified candidates are invited to apply directly to Mr. Daan Bormans, Director Operations, via email Daan.Bormans@DENSsolutions.com and specify ‘job application Sales Administrator’ in the subject line.
Please include your resume and motivational cover letter
- All applicants will receive an acknowledgement of their application
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted