Controlled dynamics in the liquid state
The Stream In Situ Liquid Solution radically changes the way experiments in liquid are carried out. The innovative technology brought to you by DENSsolutions offers for the first time
- Accurate flow and pressure control
- Controlled membrane bulging
- Extended experimental flexibility
Stream Application Fields
The new Nano-Cell
Controlled liquid environment within the microscope
The Stream Nano-Cells change radically the way experiments in liquid are performed.
- Defined liquid channel and no dead volumes
- Pressurized inlet and outlet to accurately define pressure and flow rate, independently
- Drastically reduced bulging for easier imaging
Modular Sample Holder
Ensure a clean experiment with a removable tip & tubing
Once the Nano-Cell is placed into self-aligning precision slot within the Sample Holder tip, the O-rings and lid are sealed and the system is ready for vacuum testing. As the tip is removable, the internal liquid tubing can be replaced at any time to avoid clogging/cross-contamination and can be cleaned
Download the Stream brochure
For more information on workflow, applications and specifications.
Feel free to contact us with any further questions.
Request a Demo or Quote
Request a quotation or demonstration at your lab.